Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Fiery Hot Furnace


March 31,2020
6:10pm


Have been having a headache the whole day now. I slept for several hours after lunch today.

The first reading for today’s Scripture readings is about the fiery hot furnace of King Nebuchadnezzar and the three young men. http://kerygmafamily.com/modules/dailyreadings/read.php?date=2020-04-01

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, my God and my Savior, I claim that this headache is no match to the power of my Lord.  Whatever is causing this headache will go away.

Today is the last day of March. And it is time for my overworked and super corny joke. Get ready!

Why are the soldiers so tired on the first day of April?

Answer:  They are super tired by tomorrow because, they had 31 days of march.





No comments:

Post a Comment