Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter Sunday Reflections


Easter Sunday
12:18pm
April 12,2020

“Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of thy faithful, enkindle in them the fire of thy Divine love, send forth your Spirit, and it shall be created, and you shall renew the face of the earth.”

**

The Lord is risen!

Let us rejoice and be glad!!!

Blessed Eastertide one and all!!

May the peace and joy of that first Easter morning bring light to the darkness, freedom from captivity, sight to our blindness and  warmth to the coldness of our hearts as we continue to face the challenges of this pandemic.

By the mighty and glorious resurrection of Our Lord Jesus, COVID 19 cease and halt your spread.

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in the raging battles and storms of our lives and assist us into our resurrection each time we fall and suffer the blows of the evil one.

**

Today, I affirm the LOVE our Lord Jesus has shown my way, by His passion, death and resurrection through the words of St. Paul in 1 Corinthian 13:

I write and speak with the LOVE of Our Lord Jesus experienced in my heart and life.
I have faith that can move mountains and with LOVE I share this to others.
I give and share unselfishly of myself to others with LOVE.
I am patient.
I am kind.
I am calm.
I am happy for the blessings of others in their lives.
I boast of the LOVE God has for me and what He did for me and my sins.
With love in my heart, I will give honor to those who require of it  and need it the most.
I will try not to seek to be understood as to understand others more with the LOVE of Jesus.
With love for myself and others, I will be more patient and not easily irritated by the shortcomings of others.
With love in me, I will  not count their wrongs.
I will rejoice in the truth.
With faith and hope in our God who grant me the peace that surpasses all human understanding, and graces to do His will, I will give LOVE to those who need along the journey I walk.

Mother Mary, Mother of God, pray for us.
St. Mary Magdalene, pray for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment