Saturday, April 4, 2020

Counting My Blessings


April 4,2020
11:27am

“Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of thy faithful, enkindle in them the fire of thy Divine Love, send forth your Spirit, and it shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth.”

Today, I count my blessings:

1.      Thank you Lord Jesus for giving my daughters the grace to obey me today with not much objections.
2.      Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me the extra grace to rise above the temporary inconveniences and unpleasantness of the challenges of living.
3.      Thank you Lord Jesus for the grace of waking up early this morning in the call to prayer.
4.      Thank you Lord Jesus for the simple breakfast of  fresh orange juice, half a banana and one slice of toasted bread with cheese spread. It reminds me of home back in Doha.
5.      Thank you Lord Jesus for my youngest daughter’s zest for play. May she never lose this pleasant side of being.
6.      Thank you Lord Jesus for my eldest daughter’s discipline to do her lessons without being told to. She prepared today’s food.
7.      Thank you Lord Jesus that I was able to locate all our Miraculous Medals.
8.      Thank you Lord Jesus for the favorable events of yesterday.
9.      Thank you Lord Jesus for the grace to come to pray with siblings (8am Manitoba time) and my original leader/group of Legion of Mary, back in Ozamiz city in the early 1990’s (430pm Manitoba time.) It caps my day with order and direction.
10.   Thank you Lord Jesus for giving us HOPE that you are still in control and no virus is bigger and mightier than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment