Wednesday, April 15, 2020

All Praises and Thanksgiving Belong To the Risen Christ

April 14,2020
6:56pm


"Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of thy faithful, enkindle in them the fire of thy Divine love, send forth your Spirit, and it shall be created, and you shall renew the face of  the earth."

**

Starting tomorrow, we will not be having any internet connection for several days until BELLMTS will set us up with it. We are moving into our new accommodations nearby.

Thus, for tonight, I shall focus on the wonderful Psalm verses that has truly made my heart burn in the love that our Great God has for all of us.


Psalm 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9
R: Rejoice, O hearts that seek the Lord.
Give thanks to the Lord, invoke his name; make known among the nations his deeds. Sing to him, sing his praise, proclaim all his wondrous deeds. (R) Glory in his holy name; rejoice, O hearts that seek the Lord! Look to the Lord in his strength; seek to serve him constantly. (R) You descendants of Abraham, his servants, sons of Jacob, his chosen ones! He, the Lord, is our God; throughout the earth his judgments prevail. (R) He remembers forever his covenant that he made binding for a thousand generations, which he e

R: The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
Upright is the word of the Lord, and all his works are trustworthy. He loves justice and right; of the kindness of the Lord the earth is full. (R) 18 See, the eyes of the Lord are upon those who fear him, upon those who hope for his kindness, 19 to deliver them from death and preserve them in spite of famine. (R) 20 Our soul waits for the Lord, who is our help and our shield. 22 May your kindness, O Lord, be upon us who have put our hope in you. (R)ntered into with Abraham and by his oath to Isaac. (R)

Psalm 16:1-2, 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11
R: Keep me safe, O God; you are my hope.
Keep me, O God, for in you I take refuge; I say to the Lord, “My Lord are you.” O Lord, my allotted portion and my cup, you it is who hold fast my lot. (R) I bless the Lord who counsels me; even in the night my heart exhorts me. I set the Lord ever before me; with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed. (R) Therefore my heart is glad and my soul rejoices, my body, too, abides in confidence; 10 because you will not abandon my soul to the netherworld, nor will you suffer your faithful one to undergo corruption. (R) 11 You will show me the path to life, fullness of joys in your presence, the delights at your right hand forever. (R)

Psalm 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23
R: This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his mercy endures forever. Let the house of Israel say, “His mercy endures forever.” (R) 16 “The right hand of the Lord has struck with power; the right hand of the Lord is exalted. 17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.” (R) 22 The stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. 23 By the Lord has this been done; it is wonderful in our eyes. (R)


Mary, Mother of God, pray for us.
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us always.


No comments:

Post a Comment