Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cool Under Extreme Pressure

Amazing April 3,2011
9:25 a.m.


Wow! April started with such a blast. It almost blew me out of this world. The good thing was that I was able to keep my poise and composure. Something so unlike me, the scattered brained scaredy cat me.
No... this time I was like Grace Kelly in elegance and class.
They attempted to embarrass me.
They hurt my cub.
The lioness in me...took everything in stride.
I chose to just grin and bear it first.
Then the process of justice and retribution will begin in the proper course and courts of time.
I pat myself for accomplishing such a feat when they went for the jugular then turned around and said, I was just making a ghost.
My perception was faulty.
Adding insult to injury.
I was already dealt a heavy blow and say I just imagined it????
Hmmmmm.... and so we shall see.
I still claim this month to be Amazing and Awesome...despite the awful start.
I am in the process of moving from indignation to inspiration to take this negative situation to a positive level where the light of Jesus will shine.
Let me end, this almost angst riddled blog with the quote from April 3 reflection of Sarah:
“ Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that’s where I renew springs that never dry up.”
( Pearl Buck)

No comments:

Post a Comment