Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I am so HAPPY!

I just got a bit of good news as I was about to turn in for the night.
Hubby and I have just patched some loose things up.
Our version of kiss and make up via cyberspace is another feather to creativity.
hahaha.
Anyway, it is something that will fill up pages of some next blog I will create when I have the guts to talk and share about these intimate stuff.
Google just approved my application for ADSENSE.
Hurray!
I just hope and pray the good Lord will bless this endeavour to success.
Just like Jabez, I pray for an increase in territory.
I will continue my reflections on the Simple Abundance book of Sarah Ban Breathnach. Then, I will find a way to include my daughter's blog on homeschooling and many other things.
See you soon.
Thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment