Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Simple Abundance: JOY

Amazing and Awesome April 13,2011
7:50 a.m.

JOY

I just shared some nice words with a long lost HS classmate named Joy. Thanks to Facebook this is possible.
I just posted a video of Sarah Ban Breathnach on my Facebook profile page. She talks briefly about the principles of Simple Abundance. Joy is one of them.
Yes....focus on these things...and they will be multiply in your life.
I want to thank God for the following joys in my life this morning:
1. Early rising and the response to the call to prayer.
2. Hearing the nearby Shrine of the Divine Mercy church bells chime as soon as I finished my rosaries.
3. Cool blue skies from my bedroom window.
4. The incessant chirping of birds this morning.
5. Dogs barking and some chickens clucking, roosters crowing.
6. The sound of my neighborhood coming awake.
7. Cool morning breeze and clean and crisp yellow bed sheet in my still warm bed.
8. Reaching out to touch my princess beside me.
9. Lovely thoughts of my distant hubby reminding me I am beautiful.
10. Amazing grace to be alive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment