Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Comfort Clothes and What They Mean

Magnificent March 29,2011
9:10a.m.

For today’s reflection Sarah discusses on Comfort Clothes and What They Mean?
Basically it is some article of clothing that we can be our best self .
A shirt, a dress, or even pajamas that makes us feel good inside and out.

Hmmm....today, I am wearing a 20 year old shirt dress made of white cotton. It was given to me as a Christmas gift by my sister in law Wing. Who by the way also gave me this wonderful book by Sarah Ban Breathnach.

I’d say, this is my most favored piece of comfort clothes. I can use it 24 hours a day. All night and all day. Actually I just did.

It has such a cute print of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet hanging onto a huge purple balloon as they float among the blue clouds.

It has a caption that says: Straight on to Valentine’s day.

There is a 2 inch hole in the left shoulder seam...but, all in all, it still serves the purpose of making me warm and cozy inside...making me feel lovable and loving with the focus on the hearts day.

Of late, I love wearing my pregnant dark blue denim shorts. Something which caused one of the maids in the house I just visited to make a comment. She found it incredulous that I, big belly and all still can afford to wear shorts and denims at that.

It really amused me no end.

I guess, soon after the baby pops, that would be my signature style. Denim shorts will be my uniform. It is very easy to maintain. Does not stain easily. Washes perfectly.

Now, finally, I have found my everyday versatile style. Something that will require my legs to be always in presentable condition. Nary a stray hair in sight. Hahaahhaa. Talking about best leg forward...Let’s march onward now magnificently.

No comments:

Post a Comment