Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Daniel Diet Plan December 17 2019


Forty Days Daniel Diet Plan
December 17,2019
9:42am

As a kick start for my day, I watched this youtube video of Cindy Flores. Her suggested recipes are lovely. I am super inspired to try them out.


 One day at a time. One day at a time girl! You will get there. Slowly but surely.
Chalking it as part of my TO DO for this coming days.
Now, let me just log my food diary.
Done!
Good news! My calorie count is a very GOOD 940.
I made sure I was done with dinner prior to 6pm yesterday. I was able to cut into half my food portions.
Pat on the back now!
The rest of the goals for the day:
Dance exercise for 15 minutes
50 stomach crunches
50 leg raises
Drink more water
Use the PAUSE button
Breathing 1-10 when the situation gets overwhelming
Write that letter NOT TO BE SENT if I need to!
Plan your WORK…WORK your plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment