Monday, December 16, 2019

Forty Day Daniel Diet Plan December 16 2019


Forty Days with the Daniel Diet Plan
11:54am

I just recorded my calorie count and food portions. The bad news: 2125 calories. The good news: I did at least 15 minutes of dancing.

I will just remind myself that  : small steps equal big results, progress and not perfection is my steady goal.

This morning before I stood up, I did 20-25 leg raises on each leg.  It got the blood going in my system.

Listening to this again:


Slowly reduce and remove white rice from my diet.
More water each day.
Load up in fruits and veggies  and nuts and whole grains.
Fast from social media.
Daily food diary.
Dance exercise at 8am tomorrow and every other day. Skipping one day in between.

I just finished reading the  Dr. Josh Axe’s website. There are some recipe’s I would like to try out in Jesus mighty name, I claim like the minestrome soup and the stir fry veggies.




No comments:

Post a Comment