Friday, December 6, 2019

40 Days with the Daniel Diet Plan DAY #1


Dec.6,2019

Hello!

Since, my wordpress site is having some issues, I will post my FIT AND FAB blog here for the meantime.

Here goes:


December 6,2019
1pm


The girls are singing “ Send me your location!” as they are clearing the table.  Ruel is resting by the long sofa while browsing through my CP.

We just had a sumptuous lunch of Petra  bbq chicken, Koshari.



This was right after our heavy/ late breakfast of  lugaw ( Chicken porridge) with lots of chicken liver.

The plan for the day has been settled.

The little one just had another nosebleed, thus, we shall have to forgo the 3pm mass. Although, winter is upon us, the mid day sun can still be harsh.

Now, the girls are  arguing about who goes to the bathroom first.

It is almost a full blown altercation now and meltdown.

Anyway, here is what I ate today so far:

Breakfast at 10:30am    2 pieces liver ( 4 matchbox sizes)( 100 calories.) in 1.5 bowls of porridge yellowed in turmeric power (200 calories). 1.5 boiled egg.(155 calories)  Leftover Pampanga’s chicken tocino ( of last night)  1 matchbox size (100 calories)  TOTAL: 555

Lunch 12:00 noon .   Chicken BBQ  5 matchbox sizes ( 300 calories), 3 cups of Koshari ( 300 calories). 15 ml of Coke. ( 15 calories)   TOTAL: 615

Grand Total of  1170

Here are the things I should be watching out for in my food diary: portions and calorie count.

I should not go over 1300 calories per day.

I should have at least 10-15 minutes of  Cardio.

Tonight, I have to control my intake.

So help me God almighty regain my fit and fab body back as a way to glorify the Holy Spirit residing in me with the Daniel Diet Plan.


FOCUS. FRIENDSHIPS.FAITH.


“Eat food as medicine, or else you will eat medicine as your food.”

“ So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”  1 Corinthians 10:31

“learn to live an abundance life in the area of food.”

“Eat God made food and leave the man made food.”



No comments:

Post a Comment