Saturday, December 14, 2019

Dec 14 2019 Daniel Diet Plan


Dec.14,2019
Daniel Diet Plan
10:34pm

I attempted to review and remember the things I ate yesterday. Being a very busy day, all I can remember is having a hearty almost midnight snack last night…the same with Thursday evening. Bottom line, right after recording my Dec.12 food diary prior to dinner…all hell broke lose again.

Tonight, I logged in my food diary. I hesitated to check for the calorie consumptions and portions.

Will I succumbed to laziness and procrastination again?

I decide to do it. Here goes.

10am Tim Horton’s Caramel Coffee ( Medium)  110 calories
2 chocolate glazed tidbits ( donut holes)              140
Beef steak in creamy mushroom sauce                 470 ( approx)
Salmon fillet with beans + button potatoes          520 calories
2 swedish meatballs                                                    76
Petra’s BBQ chicken                                                  226
Petra’s Koshari                                                           270 calories
Grand total                                                               1812

Indeed, a record of over indulgence once again.

How do I end this note?

With another dose of Daniel Diet Plan viewing and resolutions.



My plan for tomorrow:

1.       Spiritual Triathlon 3x/day.Praise and worship 5 minutes, Bible reading for 5 minutes, Prayer for 5 minutes
2.       50% veggies and fruits, grains for 10-21 days. + 1 cup of rice 3x/day
3.       Yogurt/Yakult
4.       Exercise 10-30 minutes dancing at 9am





No comments:

Post a Comment