Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dog Scraps...Stumbling Blocks or Stepping Stones

DOG SCRAPS...STUMBLING BLOCKS OR STEPPING STONES?
In today’s gospel, the faith of a woman is expressed in the following words: “ Lord, even the dogs eat the scraps of food from the children’s food under the table.”
Hmmmm....
Very hopeful.
Determined.
Confident.
I have been avoiding FB like the plague lately because it can consume my depleting energy and time.
Somehow, I had to communicate with a friend regarding something urgent. The news that met me was a bit thought provoking.
I seemed pigued.
I felt empty.
I felt hungry.
I felt unhappy.
I still want to thank the Lord for this feelings of desolation cause I feel and believe that I am being emptied to be filled. I am made hungry so I can be fed. I am experiencing sadness to savour happiness fully.
Yes.
This are the temporary spells that will spell fulfilment in the fullness of God’s time.
Thank you.
Feb.9,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment