Thursday, May 19, 2011

Prayer for Financial Blessings

PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL BLESSINGS
“ The Lord will surely grant abundance; our land will yield its increase. Prosperity will march before the Lord, and good fortune will follow behind. Psalm 35:13-14
God is my source of supply. He meets all my needs in perfect timing at all times; and there is always a divine surplus. His financial blessings now flow into my life freely, tirelessly and endlessly. Everyday, God’s blessings come my way. God’s unlimited good now comes to me in a flood of abundance.
Freely I receive. And freely and joyously I give. For whatever good I give, that will I also receive from life. Whatever I withhold from others, I withhold to myself. Whatever I wish for others, I wish for myself. Whatever good I sow, that will I also reap. So I sow only thoughts of prosperity, love, joy and generosity. I do not envy anyone for God has enough blessings for everyone. I wish financial blessings for others and financial blessings will also come to me.
I know that I shall never want, for God is my true source of supply and He is the only power. Nothing can challenge the will and love of God that desire to prosper me. God’s blessings now come and nothing can delay their physical manifestation. Nothing can stop God’s prosperous outpouring from circulating in my life. In his goodness I do trust. All my debts are now paid. All my needs are now met.
I now open my mind and myself to brilliant ideas that can lead me to financial freedom and security. God is opening opportunities for me to gain my share of His riches. God is reaching out for people who can help and prosper me. I take him/ her as my partner and with God, I cannot fail. Yes, with God it is impossible for me to fail for one with God is majority. I now put my trust and confidence in the goodness, love, wisdom of God. God’s ways are sure. His methods are ingenious. God can…. God will make a way… even if there is no way.
I am a child of the Riches Father in the Universe. Yes, I am blessed for I am a child of a rich God, and I claim my share of His divine supply now. Yes, I ask, believe, and claim that it is so. And it is now done in perfect order in Jesus Christ’s name. I praise and thank the Lord for the immediate manifestation of God’s financial blessings in my life now.
Thank you, Father. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment