Friday, September 15, 2023

Happy, Healthy, Senior Years for one and all!

 

September 15,2023

9:18am

 

Come Oh Holy Spirit, fill the hearts, minds, bodies, souls of your faithful, enkindle in us the fire of Your Divine Love, send forth Your Spirit Oh Lord Jesus, and IT shall renew the face of the earth starting with my mind, my heart, my soul and body.

 

Jesus, my Good Shepherd, I place my trust and confidence in your care, providence, provision and protection.

Mary, the Most Holy Mother of God, pray for us.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.

St. Padre Pio, pray for us.

 

** ** **

 

Today, we remember Our Lady as the Lady of 7 sorrows.

 

Last night,  Ruel and I dropped by our dear friend Jane.

 

Our conversation touched on dying and death and our views on it.

 

I remembered my mom in her birthday.

 

Yesterday was the Triumph of the cross.

 

At the cross, Jesus entrusted the care of his mom to John and John as the representative of the rest of mankind to Mary.

 

“ Son, behold thy Mother, and Mother, behold thy Son.”

 

One of my worries of growing old and dying is the time and manner.

 

Today, with FAITH in God’s mercy and love I entrust Ruel, my daughter’s, my relatives’ and friend’s  senior years and ultimate end .

 

With faith I will worry NOT, I will fear NOT in Jesus most mighty name and precious blood.

 

I will trust in  the promise and fulfillment of a HAPPY, PEACEFUL DEATH after a happy, healthy long life.

 

Jane just told me of her good friend, who was a former camp counselor and at 87 years old is travelling by land to Vancouver.

 

Awesome picture of health and vitality of mind and body.

 

Amen and amen.

 

I believe and I trust in God’s great LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment