Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Happy Ending

 

https://kerygmafamily.com/modules/dailyreadings/read.php?date=2023-09-19

 

How does Jesus’ power over death affect the way you live your life?

 

How do you react when God does not answer your prayer the way you want it? Do you easily desert Him and turn to other gods?

 

Last night, on our way home from work, my thoughts were on the guy who has been sleeping in the bus stop for several nights now.

 

Ruel and I didn’t see him.

 

Ruel wanted to share with him our food.

 

So, I was full of thoughts regarding death and aging.

 

Along Kenaston near the railway tracks, we encountered a sight of a car accident.  Fire department, ambulance and some other traffic personnel were busy and  holding signs for motorists to go slow.

 

Spare us Oh Lord Jesus was my prayer on repeat.

 

So, yes, I am so scared of this sorts of challenges.

 

Actually death does not really scare me except the manner it will be brought about.


That is were my anxiety lies...

 

I wish never to experience a 911 tragedy of fire and collapsing concrete.

 

Jesus, forbid!!

 

Today’s reading reminds me that Jesus has conquered death.

 

We must just put our faith, trust and confidence in Him.

 

Not reckless, but resigned to His will and provision, protection and guidance.

 

Mama Mary, be our comfort in times of trouble as you hold our hands and point us to your Son.

 

Your Son Jesus, who knows the will of God the Father Almighty.

 

With mustard seed faith, I declare that all my FEARS are banished AND  I have the extra portion of graces to have the faith that can move  mountains that will come my way.

 

P.S. I TRUST IN JESUS FULL OF DIVINE MERCY IS WRITING MY HAPPY, HEALTHY, LONG LIFE ENDING.

“God is too wise to be mistaken. God is too good to be unkind. So when you don’t understand, when you don’t see His plan, when you can’t trace His hand, trust His heart.” (Babbie Mason)

No comments:

Post a Comment