Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Home Schooling 101: Work Ethic VS Insatiable Wants

Jan.3, 2017
8:40am

What a wonderful day yesterday!

95% of the targets were accomplished and most important of all, the grace and the opportunity to be  child like with my children.

Marina was so excited to show me photos of  her with several tennis celebrities.

Marcelina kept saying, “ Mama, I so miss you.”

She understood that Mom had to go back to work and  Mom has to clock in attendance.

She saw me do what I needed to do even if I was bone tired coming home .


Marina was a bit challenged in this department that I had to remind her that Mama still has more chores to do before calling it a night.


Here is a very nice video about it:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5avVsKjNyo








No comments:

Post a Comment