Monday, October 17, 2011

FALSE SECURITY

Opulent October 17,2011

FALSE SECURITY
I had the wonderful grace of checking out my Kerygma Bible guide and reflections for today. It reminds me of where I put my faith and trust in.
Do I put my future in stock investments?
Do I entrust it in insurance companies that tout to be stable one moment and fold up the next?
Who ever thought AIG would belly up?
I am still not sure whether my educational plan for my daughter will still be redeemable by the time she enters college. You see, PHILAM is no longer existing in it’s original name. Who guarantees payment when the time comes?
I was quite perplexed for a time.
Quite anxious to say the least.
But, today, my Lord and my Saviour reminds me to trust HIM, To have FAITH in him.
Thank you Lord.
You are the way, the truth and the LIFE.
I surrender everything to you. My plans, my hopes and my wishes...the future belongs to you. My life is in your hands. Guide me and guard me and all my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment