Saturday, September 19, 2026

What kind of seed are you?

 Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of your love.

Lead: Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created.
Response: And you shall renew the face of the earth.

Let us pray. O God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant us in the same Spirit to be truly wise and ever to rejoice in His consolation. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

** ***

As I started to do my prayer time, I suddenly remembered my cousin's daughter. I made inquiries on her.

No new updates.

Whatever her situation is right now, I pray for her. Lord Jesus, please cover my niece with Your most precious blood. Grant her healing and restore to her great health of mind and body. May her daughters have the grace to help her achieve wholeness. Mama Mary, please intercede for the intentions of this family. Ave Maria.

** ***

Mari and Lilli are in St. Malo for a weekend retreat. 

The crows had to be fed. I enjoyed doing it.

I remember a neighbor here in Bruce st. who loves black crows. Dottie paints and creates with crow as her theme.

I found it odd, but now, I am feeding them.

One crow tries to grab as many peanuts as much as it's beak can hold.

It looks funny having 2 peanuts shells in it's bite.

Anyhow, I enjoyed the small task.

Thank God for Ruel's light massage, my back feels so good this morniing.

** ***

Here is Kerygma Family Daily Reading/Reflections for today:


https://kerygmafamily.com/modules/dailyreadings/read.php?date=2026-09-19 

Jon Escoto asks and prays:

Are you writing yourself off too? Are you losing hope in yourself? Don’t. The seed is still alive. It may just be taking longer than you expected.

Father Joel Jason asks and prays:

Saint Jerome, the Catholic saint who translated the Bible from Greek to Latin, said, “Ignorance of the Scriptures is ignorance of Christ.” How well do you know the Scriptures? That will determine how much you know Christ.

Lord Jesus, You feed us with the Word and the sacraments. Rekindle our passion for .knowing You in Your Word. Amen.

** ***

May I bear the fruits of  patience, kindness, gentleness and self control as a sign of my love for my husband, my daughters and my family and friends in Jesus most mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment