Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of your love.
Lead: Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created.
Response: And you shall renew the face of the earth.
Let us pray. O God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant us in the same Spirit to be truly wise and ever to rejoice in His consolation. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
** ***
Hi there my dear reader!
How are things going for you?
Well, I hope that by reading my thoughts and words...you will find the treasure that cannot be stolen.
God!
A three letter word.
Three divine persons in one.
God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ and God, the Holy Spirit.
** **
Today's first reading is from the book of Job.
https://kerygmafamily.com/modules/dailyreadings/read.php?date=2026-09-30
It is common knowledge for us in the Christian world to attach the name JOB to total surrender and reliance on God.
Even through very harsh testing, Job remained steadfast and faithful.
No easy feat!
God will sustain! One has just to hold on and ride the storms of life.
*** **
Yesterday, I heard Christian Christmas Carols being played.
For a moment, I had to double check, am I back in the Philippines?
Yes, as soon as the Ber months hit, people start decorating for Christmas and Christmas music are being played in homes and radio stations.
Then, someone jolted me back to reality with a query of who was the culprit?
The person asking was clearly disturbed and offended.
** ***
Today, Canada commemorates Orange Shirt Day in memory of "children" who were supposed to have gone missing and presumed killed in residential schools here back in the day.
The question begs to be asked, where are these mass graves?
Counter media have proven it false.
Main stream media will not air this discovery.
I do remember listening to the radio stations in 2020 and 2021 during the pandemic declare the Catholic Church as bad since it was supposed to be blamed.
Hearing it announced that way was very disturbing.
Persecution is real.
What do we do?
Hold your ground.
Remain steadfast.
Our leader was spat at and mocked and ultimately crucified.
We know the job description.
With awareness comes surrender and continued dependence on He who is our treasure...that once found....we will always value.
I continue to ask for the grace and tender mercies that He can provide.
** ***
Yesterday at my physio, I marveled at their wide and high glass windows, that even when you are laying down, You can see almost 85% view of the beautiful blue skies and white clouds.
It was so refreshing!
I remembered our apartment window in i-3 RSG Townhomes, Calbayog St. Mandaluyong , Metro Manila.
Was a fresh graduate and was starting my career in the Bank of the Philippine Islands.
I joined my siblings there.
The firewall beside our unit would block most of the sky.
Krysty, my therapist said, that their previous location did not give them much good views.
Thank God for wonderful architecture and building designs that give you more vantage of God's wonderful creations in nature.
** ***
Today's reflection questions:
What past memories hinder you from doing your God-given mission? How do you fight the temptation to go back to your old life?
Father Joel O. Jason assures as through these words:
Don’t be afraid to surrender to God. Even when He seems to take away, He is actually giving us more.
“Only Thy grace, Thy love on me bestow, these make me rich, all else will I forego.” Amen.
** ***
Thank You Lord Jesus for blessing me beyond my expectation with a beautiful September!!!
Mama Mary, please continue to intercede for us.
Our Lady of the Pillar ( Oct 12 Feast) pray for us.
Ave Maria Madre de Dios!

No comments:
Post a Comment