Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Novermber 6,2018


November 6,2018
11:20

My first born did a lot of chores today. She owes me several writing tasks tomorrow to make up for today.

We reviewed all the art projects, poem and song she has made  for this school year. We graded some of them.  We still have to tackle Music and P.E.  I have to hear her 2 ukelele  and one piano piece. She is working on River Flows in You by Yiruma. What a beautiful piano song!

 She has yet to show me the 18 Shibashi steps and some basic self defense moves.


Marcelina kept asking if she gets additional points for doing her tasks greatly. I gently reminded and clarified to her that doing her duties and responsibilities diligently is the reward in itself. Doing other stuff like being polite and good natured, no bickering with her sister or screaming or yelling when she does not get her way , going the extra mile are the things that will get her to earn brownie points.

I hope this plus and minus system of their allowance works. Ever since we started it, I have tried not to give them deductions yet. I want to focus on the good first and help them generate more good points first.

Quite tough especially when they dilly dally in the obedience department.

Praying for more graces and strength.




No comments:

Post a Comment