Thursday, September 29, 2022

DUPLICITY

 

Sept 29 2022

8:39am CT

 

Come Oh Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of the faithful, enkindle in us the fire of your Divine Love Oh Lord Jesus, and my mind, body, brains, heart and soul will be renewed as well as the face of the earth.

 

Jesus, King of Divine Mercy, I put my TRUST and CONFIDENCE in you.

Mary, Mother of God the Son, Spouse of the Holy Spirit, I consecrate my life to you, help me every step of the way.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

St. Padre Pio, help us achieve great health and vitality of mind and body, in Jesus mighty name.

 

*** ***

 

Reflection question for the gospel readings for today:  What do you think Jesus will say if you meet today? Similarly, what He said of Nathaneal in John 1:48 “Nathanael said to him, “How do you know me?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Before Philip called you, I saw you under the fig tree.” – John 1:48

 

Here is another reflection question I encountered  yesterday for today’s readings:

 

How does the Devil deceive me with his lies and cunning ways? When have I experienced the power of the Archangels in my life? How has the effect of sin left me wounded, broken, and disintegrated?

 

 

These are very interesting questions. It would be very interesting to put out my words publicly today.

 

I had the inspiration to record the gospel readings, gospel reflections and do my blog as I reflect in real time.

 

Perhaps, let me go the winding way first.

 

DUPLICITY.

 

In today’s gospel, Jesus declared that there was no duplicity with Nathaneal. 

 

I was called  a HYPOCRITE  two years ago during lent.

 

In high school, there was a play I figured in and my character was Binibining Ipocrita.

 

It was a tough label to work from.

 

The stickiness of the whole name calling is quite challenging to extricate from…it leads you down  a dark pit.

 

I rise from the ashes today.

 

I dust myself off.

 

I put on new clothing that reminds me of my  authentic self, rooted on the fact that my God is a great, almighty King, whose only Son, died for my sins, washed me clean and ransomed my life for His will and purpose.

 

I THANK that person, let us call him D, for this learning experience, I  say SORRY  to him and to myself for this ugly situation to have happened, I ask FORGIVENESS from him and myself for allowing this  to hurt, break and poison other events and situations, with the LOVE AND MERCY of CHRIST JESUS, I send out HIS LIGHT AND LOVE to D and me, and  everything that is connected to us and this situation, allowing and thanking GOD to shine HIS DIVINE LIGHT AND LOVE on it, now and always.


Moving forward, I just need to please God above all else, and love others as I love myself.


Learning to self care and love myself healthily first and remind myself that...


I do not have to please everybody else.

 

I do not need to dance to other people’s expectations of me to please them.

 

I just need to be clear of my values and beliefs as they are founded in my faith in my Lord Jesus Christ.

 

And when I do meet my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, He will say, good and faithful servant and soldier…You did the best that you could given what you have.

 

Despite your limitations and struggles, you went after my heart and in it you found the healing you desperately needed to be the best version of yourself a step at a time.

 

I am whole.

 

I am completely and totally healed by your most precious body and blood , Oh Jesus.

 

I am strong in God’s graces and blessings for me each and every moment of my life.

 

Thank you Lord.

 

Thank you.

 

Mary, Queen of all the Holy Angels, hold my hand.

 

Ave Maria!


https://youtu.be/q4_IqkQHmOY

https://youtu.be/ibjBdKsnhNs

No comments:

Post a Comment