Thursday, July 23, 2026

Shelter of His Love

 Leader: Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of your love.

Response: Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created.
Leader: And you shall renew the face of the earth. 
Let us pray:
O God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord. Amen
** ***
It is such a beautiful morning.
The crows are patiently waiting for Lilli to come out and feed them.
I am glad I was able to prepare food for the day with that extra joy.
There are so many things in my to do list for today. I call and ask for the power in the Risen Christ in Resurrection to be my strength and guide.
Praise You Lord Jesus Christ.
Several days I have failed miserably to write my reflections for the daily gospel readings.
Praise God, I am still able to access Kerygma Daily Family Reading!!!!
Offering prayers for it's head and founder, Bo Sanchez, who just celebrated a birthday last July 7 and his beautiful wife Marowe, July 3.
They have indeed made use of their gifts,talents and resources that they are reaping the fruits of their labor in spreading the gospel of Christ far and wide.
May I remain faithful in this simple blogging I am doing.
** ***
Today's Kerygma Daily Bible Reading with reflection guide questions and short prayers:

List the personal moments when God’s love became real to you. 

Lord, You bless me every day. Open my eyes to the great things You are doing. Don’t let me miss any of them.

What gifts and talents has God given you? How do you use these to serve Him and the people He sends you to serve?

Each day, preferably at night, take the time to ask yourself this question: How did I see God’s presence today?

May my eyes and ears be always alert to Your presence in my daily life, O Lord.

** ***

My thoughts...

Last Saturday, I took the challenge to be the host of a baptism reception. Public speaking is something of a mountain of a challenge for me.

By God's extra grace, I was able to achieve most of the goals of the program.

The most special thing  for me was two of the guests' children, a boy and a girl of different families, obliged to join in the fun and games...and the young girl of 7 kept coming close to me and asking for more games to be conducted.

Most of the guests were not wanting to participate...but somehow these young ones were in the party and fun vibe.

I am happy that I was able to connect with them enough for them to act.

The gift and skill of influence to do good and to seek, love and serve Our Lord and Creator and Savior Jesus Christ.

May God be praised! Alleluia!

Thank you for loving me enough God to heal me of my fears and traumas.

Continue to cover me with Your Shelter of Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment